KVK Seminar Start your own business
The most important issues that confront you when starting a business are discussed in a half-day session. This enables you to form a solid base for your company. The speaker guides you into and through the entrepreneurial jungle step by step. You gain useful insights in what it takes to be an entrepreneur, through both theoretical and experience-based information. During the seminar questions relevant to the group will be addressed. Afterwards, you can discuss your situation with the advisor on the telephone, via email or through social media. The seminar will address the following topics:
- characteristics of an entrepreneur: what does it take;
- advantages of writing a business plan;
- tips for marketing and market research;
- finances, budgeting, taxes, and deductions and allowances;
- information on legal forms, rules and regulations, and how to minimise risks;
- clear information on the use of and need for a model agreement.
- You will be better prepared for starting your business.
- You will get a clear overview of what to know and do at the start.
- The questions you ask during and at the end of the seminar will be answered.
- Participants who are thinking about getting started as an entrepreneur.
- Participants who are about to set up their business.
- Entrepreneurs who have just started.
Aanmelden kan alleen via deze link.